Tuesday 14 April 2009

Accessorising to your strengths

Not long ago I found myself storming the horde Undercity. Yes, it's a very long story that I won't go into here as I am but one of many involved and others have told the tale far better than I ever could. Suffice to say that things took a turn for the worse and I think it was only Aggrion's respect for the discipline of hierarchy that kept him, and thus me, there.

We were all given standards to carry as we charged into the city (extremely unwieldy. I would not recommend them for future attacks). Having noted a while ago that gnomes seem to be given larger mounts than other races I was quite nervous about being given a banner that would be too long to carry!

Imagine how pleased I was when it became clear that the organisers of this dash into horde territory had been thoughtful enough to stock a supply of smaller standards for the shorter recruits...

No comments: