Monday 20 April 2009

Gnome on a stick

The day began usually enough, inside a hot and itchy Scourge costume.

I was busy commanding Bloated Abominations to kill Drakkari Skullcrushers and their chieftans in the not-so-pleasant surroundings of the Frigid Breach. Things were going well and I had managed to take out my targets with only a few minor hiccups along the way. I had one Abomination left and he was ready to blow. No problem, I thought, I'll send him off into the....BOOOOM!

Exploded Abomination everywhere! I was bounced high in the air, which was no bad thing really as I missed all the blood and guts. Aggrion looked around wildly looking more than a little bemused and definitely not amused as he dripped with abomination entrails. I landed comfortably and called over to him to confirm that all was well. He looked around in confusion seemingly unable to place my voice. Then I glanced down and realised I was I was balanced incredibly precariously on the tip of a giant wooden stake with only my disguise between me and a great impression of Gnome kebab!

There is something deeply unsettling about a Warrior, dressed as a Scourge, covered in body parts, dripping in blood and goo, laughing uncontrollably....

No comments: